Are you using Infor System21?
INFOR System21 Enterprise Resource Planning system has been around for a long time. Described as “System21 and the IBM System i platform, you can optimize every aspect of your complex, global mixed-mode or distribution business, whether it’s in apparel, food and beverage, automotive, electronics, industrial equipment, general manufacturing, or distribution.”
Problems with System21 – it’s been around for a while and needs modernization
Solution – Core systems generally need a certain degree of customization to meet your specific business needs. I can help in the design and implementation of these, making sure they fit seamlessly into the functionality and look and feel of the core system
These are examples of addressed issues:
- Designed, developed and implemented Third Party Logistics between JBA (SYS/21 3.5.2 SP4) and Infor Aurora.
- Manipulate sequence of shop floor documentation from Manufacturing (Operation sequence).
- Inquiries/Reports to detail specific MRP results without running MRP.
- Efficient runtime reports/inquiries with flexible, generic selection criteria.
- More specific Inquiries/Reports to reduce cross reference to understand results such as ‘Waterfall’ Demand Forecast as Excel output.
- Additional rules applied to warehousing for cross docking, Front to Back etc.
- Determine Inventory requirements in JBA Manufacturing by exploding BOM’s of Configured Vehicles
- Modify Generic Warehousing Application to be driven by Customer, weight, Pick Location, On hand etc to create suggested Pick process for most efficient use of stock/order fulfillment.